Wealth & Wisdom Institute
Discovering the Difference Between What You Want and What You Have
AN EDUCATIONAL APPROACH
There is a growing group of professionals across the country who are deeply concerned about the direction we are heading, and the impact it will have on everyone's financial future. It is very important to discover how money works in your life. How can you be aware of something that you're not aware of?
What you know today is important. After all, you can't get lost if you already are. What you know today will determine where you will be financially five to ten years from now.
If you had the ability to create the most perfect investment, what would it look like?
You might be amazed by what you discover. Here are some questions that could change your life. In creating your most perfect investment ...
- Would you want a lot of risk involved?
- Would you like some guarantees?
- Would you attach a lot of penalties in your most perfect investment?
- Would you want to get to your money whenever you needed it?
- Would you want this investment protected from creditors?
- Would you want to create the most amount of wealth using the least amount of money?
- Would you like this investment to grow tax deferred?
- Would you like to receive the money from this investment tax free?
- Would you like to use your investment as collateral to do other things in your life?
- Would you like to be able to deduct the payments or deposits from your income tax?
- If you became disabled, would you like someone else to make payments or deposit on your behalf?
- If you died, would you want the money from your investment to go to your heirs, tax free?
How do the answers you just gave compare to traditional products offered by the financial services industry, such as:
- Bank CDs
- Brokerage Accounts
Why is what you want so different than what you are currently doing?
Knowledge is something you learn. Wisdom is the ability to apply that knowledge to your everyday life. Give me a call at 708-771-7777.
President, Everett Wealth Solutions, Inc.