There needs to be a frank discussion about traditional financial thinking. Our minds are like computers. Information is programmed into the computer and that information impacts the computer's results.
But if the information that is programmed into our minds is flawed from the very beginning, how accurate will the results be?
In traditional financial thinking you are told what to think, not how to think from a variety of different sources. For some Americans, traditional thinking has resulted in a life filled with distress, distrust, and disappearing dreams. You need to develop a new understanding, and discover a new thought process to survive today's economic challenges.
There are two defining moments you must learn that are very important in your decision making process.
- YOUR MONEY WILL NEVER BE WORTH MORE THAN IT IS TODAY.
- At 3% inflation, a thousand dollars today will have the buying power of four hundred and eleven dollars, thirty years from now.
- THE CURRENT TAX BRACKET YOU ARE IN NOW, MAY BE THE LOWEST TAX BRACKET YOU WILL BE IN FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE ... DUE TO:
- A declining workforce
- An aging population
- People living longer on more government programs
- Unsustainable Government debt
- Uncontrollable Government spending
Your taxes mostly likely will continue to increase far into the future. So lets combine the two defining moments.
Why is traditional thinking telling you to take as many of today's dollars that you can, and throw them as far as you can into the future?
Where is will have less buying power and be taxed the most. How long do you want to continue to do that? At some point you will have to decide what you want to do.
But, how can you say yes or no to ideas you know even know exist? There are options and opportunities that are available to you.
Knowledge is something you learn. Wisdom is the ability to apply that knowledge to your everyday life.